Withdrawal from the purchase contract
If the purchase contract is concluded by means of distance communication (in the online store), the consumer has the right in accordance with § 1829 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days of receipt of goods (if the subject of the purchase contract is several types of goods or delivery of several parts, this period runs from the date of receipt of the last delivery of goods). Withdrawal from the purchase contract must be sent to the seller within the period specified in the previous sentence.
The following conditions apply to the return of goods within 14 days of receipt:
- If the consumer wishes to withdraw from the contract within 14 days according to the previous paragraph, he contacts the seller on the telephone number: 725 700 825 or writes to the email address: email@example.com, or to the address of the seller's registered office. He will state the invoice number, his name, the account number for the refund and announce the withdrawal from the contract. Note: Money can also be returned in cash at our store.
- Once we know all these details, we will agree with you on further details regarding the return or exchange of goods.
- Proof of purchase must be provided with the goods: a receipt or invoice and a confirmed warranty card. The goods must be clean, undamaged, complete, without signs of use or wear and in the original packaging.
- The goods must be delivered within 14 days from the date of receipt to the address: Rental of collars, Tomáš Betlach, Jabloňová 1689/10, Karviná, 73401. Do not send the goods cash on delivery (billing is done by the seller - cash on delivery will be rejected).
- The Buyer pays for delivery to the Seller's address.
- When exchanging or returning goods, the customer is charged according to the law actually incurred costs associated with the exchange or return of goods to their original condition (postage, replacement of damaged packaging or if you require a refund by bank slip also the rate according to the Czech Post price list. no fee is charged.
- In the event that the buyer withdraws from the contract under the preceding paragraphs, the seller will return the funds received from the buyer (except for the amount representing additional delivery costs incurred as a result of the buyer's chosen method of delivery, which is other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by the seller) to 14 days from the withdrawal from the purchase contract by the buyer, in the same way as the seller received from the buyer, unless the buyer specifies otherwise. The seller is also entitled to return the performance provided by the buyer when returning the goods to the buyer or otherwise, if the buyer agrees and the buyer does not incur additional costs. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the seller is not obliged to return the funds received to the buyer before the buyer returns the goods or proves that he sent the goods to the seller.
- However, the provisions of the Act on withdrawal from the contract within 14 days cannot be understood as a possibility of free loan of goods. In the case of exercising the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of taking over the performance, the consumer must issue to the seller within 14 days of withdrawal from the contract everything he has obtained under the purchase contract. If this is no longer possible (eg in the meantime the goods have been destroyed or consumed), the consumer must provide monetary compensation in return for what can no longer be issued. If the returned goods are only partially damaged, the seller may claim damages from the consumer and set off his claim against the returned purchase price. In such a case, the seller is obliged to prove the damage. In such a case, the seller returns to the consumer only the reduced purchase price.
- The seller may deduct from the purchase price to be refunded to the buyer his actual costs incurred in returning the goods.
- If all the above conditions for the return of goods are met, the money for the goods will be sent by invoice or transfer to the buyer's account no later than 14 working days after the physical receipt of the goods. In case of non-delivery of complete goods or otherwise contrary to the above conditions, the deadline is postponed until the delivery of full-value goods.
In the event of non-compliance with any of the above conditions, the seller will not accept withdrawal from the consumer contract and the goods will be returned at the expense of the buyer.
For other purchases, there is no legal right to a "free" return of goods, as it is possible to inspect and test the goods before purchase.
We offer the possibility of an agreement on the phone number 725 700 825.
The consumer has no right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the provisions of § 1837 of the Civil Code, in particular, in the case of contracts:
- on the supply of goods which have been adapted to the wishes of the consumer or to his person,
- on the provision of services, if they have been fulfilled with his prior express consent before the expiry of the withdrawal period and the trader has informed the consumer before concluding the contract that in such a case he has no right to withdraw from the contract,
- repair or maintenance carried out at a place designated by the consumer at his request; however, this does not apply in the case of subsequent repairs other than those requested or the delivery of spare parts other than those requested.