1. SELECTION OF GOODS
2. ORDERING GOODS
3. DELIVERY AND ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS (postage)
4. PAYMENT FOR GOODS
5. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PURCHASE AGREEMENT (Return of goods)
6. COMPLAINTS OF GOODS (liability for defects in goods, warranty)
7. WARRANTY CONDITIONS
8. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
9. EXTRAORDINARY SETTLEMENT OF CONSUMER DISPUTES
In our online store www.pujcovna-obojku.cz you can very conveniently buy electronic training collars, anti-barking collars, electronic invisible fences and other selected goods.
You can borrow electronic training collars and anti-barking collars on our website www.pujcovna-obojku.cz
For each product, it is possible to open a "product detail", where more detailed information such as price, delivery date, detailed description and product parameters are given. This information is supplemented by a photo of the product with the possibility of an enlarged preview.
After completing the selection of goods, put it in the basket, fill out a simple form in which you state your exact address and method of payment. This information is necessary for the proper and timely processing of your order. These data are processed only within the shop www.pujcovna-obojku.cz and are never provided to third parties.
An order confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address provided. On the day of dispatch of the ordered goods, you will receive an e-mail about sending the goods by post. If there are any discrepancies in the order, we will contact you by phone. We usually process orders within 1 working day. For some goods that are not in stock, the order processing time may be extended. We will inform you about this fact.
Are you interested in a product, but would you rather order the goods by phone than over the Internet and at the same time find out more information about it? Please do not hesitate to contact us at the telephone number: 725 700 825 and we will be happy to process your order by phone.
The condition for the validity of the electronic order is the completion of all personal data and requisites prescribed by the form. The order is a draft purchase agreement (invoice). The telephone number and possibly the e-mail are also important to us.
According to the Civil Code, every order is binding. By sending the order, you have agreed to the receipt and payment of the goods. If you are no longer interested in these goods, please let us know as soon as possible. Your order will not block the goods for other customers who are interested in them. Withdrawal from the contract does not mean non-acceptance of the sent shipment. In the event of non-acceptance of already sent shipments, we have the right to demand payment of unnecessarily incurred costs, ie transport and packaging CZK 100.
The goods will be sent to you in the manner you specified in the order.
When ordering over 1000 CZK, you have absolutely FREE shipping
The goods you have selected are delivered directly to the address you specify in the order. If you are not found, the shipment will be stored for collection at the nearest post office, where you can pick it up at any time during its working hours. Usually shipping takes 1-2 business days. The post office does not deliver on weekends and holidays.
Personal collection is possible by prior telephone arrangement in Karviná or in the vicinity. More information on the number: 725 700 825 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer is always obliged to check the integrity of the original packaging and tape and the contents of the shipment upon receipt of the package from the carrier (mail) in the presence of the delivery person or during the sale in the establishment. By signing the consignment note, the buyer agrees to accept the goods and confirms that they arrived undamaged due to transport. If a defect is found (the contents of the delivery are not complete, the goods are damaged by transport, etc.), the consignee may not take over the consignment and complains about it directly to the carrier (post office). The carrier (mail) will then write a report with the addressee on the detected defect and the shipment will be delivered back to the sender. Please notify us immediately of the fact of a defect found during the delivery and writing of the report and we will agree on the next step. Subsequent claims for defects (damage to goods during transport, missing goods in the package, etc.) found outside the presence of the delivery person, can not be taken into account and these claims will be rejected.
The shipment always has a tax document, warranty card and instructions in the Czech language. If any of these items are missing from the shipment, please contact us, eg by phone during business hours. The missing warranty card can be claimed within 14 days of receipt of the goods, after this period it is no longer possible to issue a new one. For some products, the tax document fully replaces the warranty card, so in these cases it is fully sufficient to file a complaint.
In case of non-acceptance of the ordered goods by the customer, the seller is entitled to payment of delivery costs. The postage is therefore paid by the buyer, even if he does not accept the goods.
Goods can be paid for in several ways:
When concluding a distance purchase contract (eg purchase in an online store), the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days of receiving the goods, according to the Civil Code.
In the event of non-compliance with any of the above conditions, the seller will not accept withdrawal from the consumer contract and the goods will be returned at the expense of the buyer.
We reserve the right to cancel the order or part thereof if the goods are no longer produced or delivered or the price from the supplier of the goods has changed significantly. Should this situation occur, you will be contacted immediately to agree on further action. If you have paid the price for the goods in advance, this amount will be transferred back to your account or address as soon as possible.
The seller guarantees the security of the personal data provided.
The Buyer's personal data is confidential and is not provided to any other entities. It is used exclusively for the implementation of the necessary accounting operations, posting payment for the purchased Goods, for the purpose of correct delivery of goods and for communication between the Seller and the Buyer.
1. The buyer's personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC data), hereinafter also GDPR. The buyer acknowledges that the seller processes his personal data to the extent: name and surname, address (for delivery), ID number, e-mail address, telephone number (hereinafter collectively referred to as "personal data").
2. The Buyer acknowledges that he is obliged to state his personal data (during registration, in his user account, when ordering from the web interface of the store) correctly and truthfully and that he is obliged to inform the Seller without undue delay of any change in his personal data.
3. The personal data provided will be processed only by the seller or his designated processor. Third parties will be allowed access to customers' personal data only in cases stipulated by applicable law (especially during administrative or criminal proceedings, protection of consumer rights, in the case of delivery of goods by Czech Post). In the event that the goods are delivered by courier company, your personal data (in the range of name, surname, delivery address, telephone, e-mail) will be provided - to the carrier chosen by the buyer.
4. The seller will process personal data in accordance with special regulations. Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner.
5. The buyer confirms that the personal data provided is accurate and that he has been informed that this is a voluntary provision of personal data.
6. If the buyer considers that the seller or intermediary is processing his personal data in violation of the law, he may ask the seller or intermediary for an explanation.
7. In particular, the buyer has the right to change or revoke his consent to the provision of his personal data for marketing purposes at any time, electronically or in writing to the seller's address. The buyer has the right, inter alia, to correct inaccurate, incomplete and outdated personal data, to information about the list of personal data that the seller processes about him and other rights specified in the GDPR Regulation.
8. The seller, as the operator of the information system, provides additional information regarding the processing of personal data in a special section provided on the website.
The out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes arising from the purchase contract is the responsibility of the Czech Trade Inspection Authority, with its registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, IČ: 000 20 869, internet address: www.coi.cz
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority supervises compliance with the obligations pursuant to Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection, as amended.
These conditions take effect on October 1, 2019