Get up to 2 years in addition to the standard warranty!
We will repair or replace defective goods free of charge.
- More than 95% of reported damages are paid for the benefit of the customer.
- No participation.
- We will repair the goods, replace them or issue a credit note.
- Transferable to another person.
- You do not have to look for an authorized service. You will apply at our store.
- The extended warranty covers manufacturing defects as well as the standard warranty.
Current insurance conditions valid from 1 October 2019
The insurance also includes coverage restrictions and exclusions from the insurance, which you can read about in the insurance conditions available here.
Article 1 Introductory provisions
The rights and obligations from this insurance are governed by Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code (hereinafter the "Civil Code")
Article 2 Interpretation of terms
Normal wear and tear - wear and tear caused by the usual use of the insured item for the purpose specified by the manufacturer, which is proportionate to the length of its use;
Time price - the price the item had immediately before the loss event; it is determined from the price of the thing on the invoice, taking into account the degree of wear and tear or other deterioration or the appreciation of the thing, which was repaired, modernized or otherwise;
Limit for repair of the insured item - the amount set by the insurer taking into account the value of the insured item in relation to the cost of repairing it;
Improper or insufficient maintenance of the product - neglect, non-performance or incorrect performance of maintenance, which is specified in the manufacturer's user manual for operating the product;
Seller - Tomáš Betlach, Jabloňová 1689/10, 734 01 Karviná. ID: 88667260, VAT: CZ8408115078
Upper limit of performance - the amount corresponds to the time price of the goods at the time of the insured event;
Duration of Extended Warranty - the duration agreed in the order;
Damage event - a random event covered by the Extended Warranty;
Performance - performance that the seller provides to the entitled person after the occurrence of a loss event;
Insurance interest - a justified need for protection against the consequences of an insured event;
Goods, item - a product purchased from a seller and specified on the invoice to which the Extended Warranty applies;
Customer - a person whose property is covered by an Extended Warranty. At the same time, it is the person who has concluded an Extended Warranty with the seller and is obliged to pay its payment.
Damage to an item - such a change in the condition of the item that requires repair or replacement of its parts or the whole in order to continue to be used according to its intended purpose;
Third party - any person other than the insured or a person close to the insured, as well as any person who uses the insured item without the consent of the insured;
Warranty - a guarantee for defects (liability of the seller or manufacturer) by law or a guarantee for the quality to which they have committed themselves;
Natural disaster - an emergency in which there is an undesirable release of accumulated energies or substances due to the adverse effects of natural forces, in which dangerous substances may act, or destructive factors that have a negative impact on life, health or property.
Damage event - any event that led to damage to the goods, which is the subject of the Extended Warranty
Article 3 Subject matter Extended warranty
The subject of the Extended Warranty is an individually specified item on the invoice purchased from the seller.
Article 4 Establishment, amendment and termination of the Extended Warranty
- Each individual Warranty Extension always relates to the item specified on the invoice and arises on the basis of an order concluded between the customer and the seller, on the day of delivery of the purchased item to the customer. The date of origin of the individual Extended Warranty is stated on the proof of purchase of goods.
- The extended warranty becomes valid on the day following the day on which the period for liability for defects stated by the manufacturer has expired.
- Each individual Warranty Extension expires in accordance with the relevant provisions of law and in addition to other reasons set out in generally binding legal regulations: a) upon expiry of the individual Warranty Extension, b) by loss of goods covered by the Warranty Extension, c) by providing performance up to the upper limit for one or all damage events, d) a valid withdrawal from the purchase contract during the statutory warranty period due to a warranty defect of the item.
- In the event that the Extension of the warranty expires by withdrawing from the purchase contract for the reason specified in paragraph 6 letter d) of this Article, each individual Extension of Warranty is canceled from the beginning, thus giving the Customer the right to a refund of the fee for the fee of the Extended Warranty.
- In the event of withdrawal from the purchase contract agreed in the form of distance selling within the statutory period of 14 days from its conclusion, each individual extension of the warranty is canceled from the beginning. The customer thus has the right to a refund of the fee for the Extended Warranty fee.
Article 5 Extended Warranty Period
- Individual Extended Warranties are agreed for a definite period.
- An extended guarantee may be agreed within the meaning of Article 5 (3): (a) individual Extended guarantees, which extension shall cover a period of one calendar year from the beginning of the cover; or (b) individual Extended Warranties, such extension extending for a period of two calendar years from the beginning of the coverage.
Article 6 Scope of the Extended Warranty
- This Extension of Warranty applies to a malfunction caused by a defect of the insured item, which is not intended for the performance of any business and other self-employed activity, which manifested itself no earlier than the day following the day on which the statutory period for liability for defects stated by the manufacturer.
Article 7 Exclusions from the Extended Warranty
- The extended warranty does not apply to: a) unless such use is normal and has not been excluded in the enclosed operating instructions. b) defects caused by improper operation, improper or improper handling, use and installation that are in conflict with the user manual, or damage to the effects of overvoltage in the distribution network (eg lightning), except for normal deviations.
- Furthermore, the extended warranty does not apply to: a) damage caused by an activity for which the item is not intended or which is unusual for the item, even if this activity is not explicitly prohibited in the operating instructions, such as mechanical damage to the item, electrical overvoltage (visibly burnt components or printed circuit boards) with the exception of normal deviations; (b) the use of the article in conditions which do not correspond to its temperature, dust, humidity, chemical and mechanical influences of the environment, which is directly determined by the seller or the manufacturer; (c) improper installation, handling, operation or neglect of care; (d) damage caused by excessive loading or use contrary to the conditions specified in the operating instructions or other materials handed over to the customer or contrary to the general principles; e) making an unauthorized or unprofessional intervention or changing parameters, modifying the thing by painting, bending, etc., f) damage to the thing by natural elements or force majeure.
- Entitlement to the Extended Warranty is assessed by the dealer's authorized technician.
Article 8 Limit of performance of the Extended Warranty
- The upper limit of indemnity for one and all insured events from the individual Extended Warranty is the amount that may not exceed the selling price of new identical goods. If such goods are no longer on offer, then the performance limit may not exceed the selling price of the product corresponding to the original goods.
Article 9 Payment of the Extended Guarantee
- Payment of the Extended Warranty is the price for the extension of the warranty. The price is determined according to the duration of the Extended Warranty and its amount is stated on the invoice of the ordered goods.
- Payment is payable at once for the entire period of insurance (single premium), on the day stated on the invoice.
- The customer has the right to extend the warranty for the period until the termination of the insurance, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Article 10 Performance of the Extended Warranty
- If the Seller is obliged to perform the Warranty Extension, the Seller is obliged to provide the insurance indemnity in accordance with these Conditions of the Extended Warranty to the entitled person, unless otherwise agreed.
- The Seller shall provide the performance of the Extended Warranty in the form of repair of the item to which the Extended Warranty applies, if the nature of the defect allows the item, or in the form of a discount on the purchase of new goods.
- In the case of repair of the item, the seller will pay the cost of new or used spare parts from any manufacturer, including the cost of repairing the item. Replaced components must have the same functionality as the original ones. In addition to the repair itself, including spare parts, the repair costs also include the costs of diagnosing the item, the cost of transporting the item to and from the service, if this transport is carried out by the seller through his contractual partner, postage for sending the item from the insured service and transport and technician work at the place of occurrence of the insured event.
- If the cost of repairing the item exceeds the limit for repair set by the seller, the customer is entitled to a discount on the purchase of a new product with the same or comparable parameters in the same e-shop or brick-and-mortar store, up to the amount specified by the so-called time price. The seller decides on the choice of a new thing.
- The Seller shall also reimburse reasonable costs related to the purchase of new goods during the Extended Warranty as usual, namely the cost of transporting the goods to and from the service, if the seller performs this through his contractual partner, postage for sending the item from the customer service and labor costs were performed on the damaged items in order to determine the extent of the damage. By providing performance in the form of a discount on the purchase of new goods, the seller becomes the owner of the damaged item and the individual warranty extension expires. After 30 days from the notification of the unprofitability of repairing the item to the customer, the damaged item is disposed of in an ecological manner.
- In the event that the customer is entitled to a discount on the purchase of new goods and a thing of the same or comparable parameters cannot be secured, the seller will provide performance by paying the time price of the damaged thing. The customer can exercise the right to performance by paying the time price in the Czech Republic in Czech currency.
- All prices for the provision of performance by the seller (new, time, other) or the degree of wear, will always be professionally determined by the seller, or determined by a qualified person in agreement with the seller.
- In the event that the seller incurs costs caused by the customer's actions (eg futile freight) during the investigation of the loss event, these costs are borne by the customer. The costs according to this point associated with the departure of the seller are paid by the customer directly to the seller.
- The right to performance from individual extensions of guarantees expires within a three-year limitation period. The limitation period begins to run one year from the day after the occurrence of the event.
Article 11 Reduction and refusal of performance of the Extended Warranty
- If the customer has breached the obligations stipulated by law, other generally binding legal regulations or the obligations set out in these Extended Warranty Terms, in particular Article 14 of these Terms, and this breach had a material effect on the occurrence, increase its consequences and / or investigate the event, the seller he has the right to reduce the performance of the event according to the effect of this breach on the scope of his obligation to perform.
- The Seller has the right to reduce the performance of the event proportionately, if on the basis of knowingly false or incomplete information provided by the customer when negotiating the Extended Warranty.
- The Seller has the right to refuse performance from the Extended Warranty if he learns only after the occurrence of the event that it is caused by a fact that he could not find out due to deliberately false or incomplete answers of the customer when negotiating the Extended Warranty, and which was significant.
- The Seller has the right to refuse performance from the Extended Warranty event if the Customer intentionally misleads the Seller about material circumstances relating to the origin of the right to the performance of the Extended Warranty or the amount of the claim. This refusal does not terminate the Extended Warranty.
- If the customer causes the seller to increase the costs of investigating a loss event by making it necessary to find out the decisive facts as a result of its actions, the seller has the right to reduce the performance of the Extended Warranty event by the amount of such costs if these costs were not reimbursed by the customer under Article 12 (10). of these Extended Warranty Terms.
- In the case of performance of the Extended Warranty in the form of payment of costs for repair of the damaged item, repair costs in the amount by which the seller reduced performance for the reasons stated in paragraphs 1 and 2 of this Article shall be borne by the customer.
Article 12 Obligations of the seller and the customer
- In particular, the seller and the customer or the authorized person are obliged to: a) comply with the obligations stipulated by generally binding legal regulations; b) to answer truthfully and completely all written questions of the seller concerning the agreed Extended Warranty or the event that results in the fulfillment of the Extended Warranty; c) notify the seller in writing of any change in the data, including address, contact details and personal data, which were the basis for concluding the Extended Warranty, no later than 7 days after this change; d) immediately notify the seller of the occurrence of a loss event, no later than within 7 days of its occurrence to provide the seller with a true explanation of the occurrence and extent of the consequences of such an event, the rights of third parties and any multiple insurance; at the same time provide the seller with the necessary documents to determine the circumstances decisive for the assessment of the right to performance and its amount, which the customer will request, enable the seller to obtain copies of these documents and proceed in the manner agreed in the Extended Warranty; e) ensure that the loss event does not occur, in particular it must not violate the obligations aimed at averting or reducing the risk of damage imposed on it by law or the obligations it has assumed by concluding the Extended Warranty; the customer must also not tolerate breaches of these regulations and obligations by third parties; the customer is also obliged to ensure that the items are kept in good technical condition and use them only for the purpose specified by the manufacturer; f) provide the seller with co-operation in the investigation of a loss event; h) keep credible documents of ownership, resp. the acquisition of the item and to present it to the seller upon request, if he requests it for the purpose of settling the loss event; (g) if a loss event has occurred, take the necessary measures to mitigate its consequences and, if possible, seek and follow the seller's instructions; h) follow the seller's instructions and have the damaged item repaired by a service center designated by the seller; i) at the request of the seller to provide, at his own expense, an official translation of the documents necessary for the investigation of the loss event, if the said documents are not in the Czech or Slovak language; k) immediately notify the seller of withdrawal from the purchase contract for the matter;
- The obligation of the customer, if he is not insured by him, is to acquaint the customer or the person who is considered to be an entitled person with the rights and obligations that arise for him from the agreed insurance.
- Neither the seller nor the customer, or entitled, has no right to assign any claim or right arising from the Extended Warranty agreed in these Extended Warranty Terms to a third party or third parties.
Article 13 Rights and obligations of the seller
- The Seller is obliged to: a) comply with the obligations arising for him from the law, other generally binding regulations and these Conditions of the Extended Warranty; (b) communicate to the person who has exercised the right to indemnity the results of the investigation of the indemnity and, if he so requests, communicate in writing the reasons for the amount of the indemnity or the reason for its refusal; c) maintain confidentiality about the facts concerning the Extended Warranty and about the facts which he learned during the conclusion of the Extended Warranty, its administration or liquidation of the loss event; this does not apply if the seller or customer gives written consent to the provision of information, or if the provision of information is required or permitted by law; d) provide performance, if the right to performance has arisen, within 15 days after the end of the investigation of the event necessary to determine the extent of the seller's obligation to perform.
- The seller has the right to verify the veracity and completeness of the data needed to calculate the performance and use the data found for the purposes of event management.
Article 14 The methods of performance are as follows:
- a) if the thing is repairable, the customer is provided with the repair of the thing and subsequently the thing is returned through the transport company or in person at the store, or
- b) if the item is completely destroyed or would be ineffective, the customer is provided with a discount on the purchase of new goods in the same store where the original item was purchased. In the case of providing a discount on the purchase of new goods, the original item is not returned to the customer.
- c) if neither a repair nor a discount on the purchase of a new item is expedient, the customer is paid a cash payment. The performance is paid by transfer to a bank account or a credit note is issued to the customer at the seller's contact point. In the case of providing performance in cash, the original item is not returned to the customer.
These conditions take effect on October 1, 2019